01 March 2009

Why I Feel Like Dying

Why today I feel got no spirit n feel like I am gonna leave this world forever. But Iam not ready yet. Yesterday I feel my right waist quite in pain. Gone working with pain....argh,so tension...

Today my neck in great pain...Maybe because something went wrong when I was asleep. So tension. Maybe my tensioning will continue for the next 2 or 3 weeks later.

During I attend meeting with my boss,ARE,my project manager and other BA staff I was quite relief because ARE highlight some issue that has bothering for couple of weeks. Like,Guard is needed at site, to make sure that the site is not entered by outsider. Machine photocopies and other issue make me relief. Iam afraid that when I am give my opinion it just like some kind of wind trying wispering at their ears. Hehe....

Next week there will be 2nd meeting with Jurutera Jajahan/Daerah(JJ@JD). Therefore I must complete my monthly report with a little help from the practical student.


I also want to share something about this girl. I meet her last 2 week. When the 1st time I saw her..... Im speachless when i look at her... But I was lucky that my brain is active and look at somewerelse, then i can talk. Cannot look at her make's me shaking,can't talk. Nerves....This girl works as this one stationary at Meranti, near to my site and has work there for couple of month. When I trying to go at 2nd day after i meet her, I saw other people, quite a frustated. I am trying other time and it turn out that i can meet her at the evening around 5-7...haha...haha...

P/S: My English is quite bad n trying to practice eveyday. Feel to comment my...hehe

1 comment:

Zaifull said...

jatuh cinta lagi
lagi lagi ku jatuh cinta...

lalalala